H o u s e R u l e s
- Season Buy in: $5 per round played (goes to season winners prize - details below)
- Buy in: $20 for 10,000 starting-stack [$25 including the $5 season buy-in]
- Re-Buys: $20 for 10,000 chips
ONE re-buy allowed at or before 500-1000 blind level (when knocked out or below 1,000 in chips)
- Add-on: $20 for 10,000 chips
ONE add-on allowed at start of 500-1000 blind level
1st gets 60% of kitty
2nd get 30% of kitty
3rd gets 10% of kitty
First out gets 1
2nd out gets 2
3rd out gets 3
...and so on with the winner receiving 1 point for each starter
Back-to-back wins gets NO bonus
Knocking a player out gets 1 point
Final season total consists of ALL players scores
- Tie break: In the event of equal points at the end of season, positions are determined on a countback system, where more of these will position you higher, in that order: Wins, Knockouts, Points, Average points per round played. If two players are still equal first after countback, we go to heads-up results bewteen those players. If still a tie, a heads up round ($2K starting stack) will be played at the last round to determine a winner. (other ladder positions are determined the same way)
- Valid rounds: A minimum of 5 players needed to qualify as a round. Less than 5 players cancels the round (unless all players that were available for scheduled night agree to change the date).
After 11 rounds the winner will be the player with most points. Prize consists of Stage 2 Aussie Millions Opening Event Ticket (or equivalent), with remainder in cash.
Any winnings up to $50,000 gained from the tournament will be spilt evenly among all players that played at least 6 games in the year.
Any winnings above $50,000 are for the winner to enjoy!